Freitag, 15. Juni 2012

Glitter Sandwich: China Glaze - Something Sweet / Essence - Circus Confetti / Essence - Sweet As Candy

Glitter Sandwiches are really getting on top of my nail art hit list! Especially light blue and rose are my favorite ones.





For this one I used two coats of China Glaze - Something Sweet, one coat of Essence - Circus Confetti and one coat of Essence - Sweet As Candy on top.




Circus Confetti looks awesome in a sandwich! Take a look at my light blue glitter sandwich as well. 




On top one coat of Seche Vite as always. 


And just to make you a tiny bit curious... I'm planning a giveaway since I've hit 500 GFC Followers this week! Thank you so much for your support! 
Let's just say, there will be a rainbow involved... ;)

9 Kommentare:

  1. I have to try this, it looks very sweet :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I really like this manicure, and believe it or not, I've made one completely equal (except on my thumb and ring finger nails) for this year's Easter! :D But I guess the nail polish I used, the base colour, is not the same...

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love this! I am going to have to try something similar :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Sieht super aus, sehr schön lackiert ;3.

    lg Neru

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is one of the sweetest, cutest manicures I have ever seen--the combination is just perfect! ^_^

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. wow, this is stunning! I want Circus confetti now! I'll buy it soon :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Oh my frack! I'm so glad I saw this!! I just bought Sweet as Candy and it didn't occur to me how perfect it would be for a glitter sandwich! Thanks! :D This looks beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I appreciate it a lot!